Mr. Dylon Andray Bess
LL. B L.E.C. (Hons)
Department of Law
About The Lecturer I
A dedicated professional with more than ten (15) years of experience in helping organisations thrive and develop. Extensive work in Mediation, Arbitration, Land Law, Case Management, Counseling, Writing, and Editing.Client focused, service-driven, goal-oriented, enterprising work ethic and solid integrity. Accountable and well organised.
Summary of Qulifications:
- Solid writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent human relations skills, having dealt with a variety of clients and employees.
- Computer proficient with WINDOWS '98-2018 applications, M.S. Office and Internet Explorer.
- Superior ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
- Proven ability to analyse, plan, manage and motivate.
- Preparation and delivery of lectures and tutorials to students in the Contract Law 1 and Contract Law 2 Courses; Preparation and delivery of tutorials in the Real Property 1 Course;
- Preparing and administering class tests and mid-term assessments;
- Preparing and administering final examinations in keeping with standards set by the Law Departments of the University of Guyana and the University of the West Indies, respectively;
- Marking of Mid-Term Assessments and Final Examinations in keeping with standards set by the University of Guyana and the University of the West Indies.
Faculty of Social Sciences
- University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus
- +592 222-4927