- A graduate or undergraduate Degree (BA, BSc.) from the University of Guyana or other recognized universities.
- GCE "O" Level, CXC/CSEC General Proficiency Examination in five (5) subjects, at least two (2) of which must be at the Advance Level /CAPE Proficiency (4 units). Of the remaining subjects, English Language must be one and passes at CXC/CSEC must be Grade I, or II or GCE "O" Level Grade A or B.
- A Diploma from the University of Guyana or other recognized universities.
- A Preparatory Law or Preliminary year at the University of Guyana i.e. the first year of the Degree programme of any Department. The candidate must achieve a satisfactory grade in his/her examinations
- Mature applicants who have been associated with the practice of law. These applicants may be required to complete Preparatory Law or Preliminary year before being admitted to the LLB programme
- Any qualification considered by the University to be equivalent to any of the above.
View programme information here
Department of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus
- +592 592-222-4946